Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Finished!!!

I am officially finished with college!! I even have the college degree to prove it, oh wait I will have the degree in July, right now I have a green cover for it.

I can't believe it finally happened. I graduated on Friday with all of my good friends. There were so many times that I wanted to just give up and not go back. towards the end you get so sick of jumping through hoops for professors. But looking back it was all worth it in the end.

All of my family who could make it were in attendance. Mark's parents and his sister Monica and her kids and Nancy and Hagen came up for the event. My parents were both there and my sister and Miles came and Mike and Becky, and Grandma Winnie and Grandpa Proctor were all able to attend (I was so glad they were both able to attend.)


After the graduation we all headed out to Springville for some good vittles at Cracker Barrel. It was a very exciting day!









I have had some people ask me if I'm going to miss it and of course the answer is no who would? I mean the boring lectures, the exams, the papers, the finals, (good luck Becky). There is one thing I am going to miss. That would be the social part of school. I will miss the friends I have made. In our cohort of girls we all really got along and had a blast together. From cohort Christmas parties with lingerie to coloring pictures from a coloring book during ESL Methods. I'm going to miss seeing them every day. I am hopping that we will still talk and catch up on what is going on in each others lives. Especially our little table of friends.

8 comments:

Lindsey said...

Congrats! That is such a great accomplishment!!! You'll be a great teacher!!

Amanda said...

Way to go Ro! Congrats again!

The Proctors said...

I am so excited for you and sad that I still have all the hoops to look forward to. Yeah for you that you are FINISHED!

Christensen family said...

Wow, that is awesome! Congratulations Rosie!

Michelle said...

How great! Congraduations! haha.

The Gregory's said...

Haha, Oh Rosie that is a funny picture... I didn't realize their was a picture of that!

Allison said...

Congrats Rosie! You did it! I remember talking about school when we were working the night shift at Seagull and wondering if we'd ever finish...we finally did. You're awesome girl.

Erica said...

I have to admit the end of your post made me have a few tears in my eyes : ) We sure have a lot of great memories from school and I will miss seeing everyone every day. Let's hang out soon!