Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Here you go, Now leave me alone!

I am writing a new post because of the many requests from everyone! I didn't fully understand how much everyone loves and adores me and needs to know what I am doing at every waking movement. I feel so loved!!!

I haven't posted because life has been busy. I have been preparing to graduate this Friday. I have been substituting at Northridge Elementary where I did my student teaching. I have also gone back to work at Seagull Book for the summer. On top of it all Mark and I have started looking for a home.

I have gotten better at taking pictures of all the things I do so I can blog about them it’s just sitting down at the computer and typing up the info and posting the pictures. Don't worry; I'm making a new goal right now! I am planning on being better at blogging, I will not let two weeks of events go by before I blog about them! Unless we find a house and then I may have a longer gap because of packing and unpacking and all that fun moving stuff. Who knows maybe all have Amanda post something for me during that time.

With all the events that are taking place right now some fun and exciting stuff has happened in-between. First off I am done with school and I graduate on Friday. I also received the results to my PRAXIS exam (the teaching certificate exam) and I passed!!!! Shocking I know.

Mark and I took a break two weeks ago and went down to Aurora to spend time with his family. While we were there we went on an all day 4-wheeler ride with Marks dad, uncles, and cousins. I had a blast. I'm really glad I decide to go with them. We saw some really beautiful country out there it reminded me from a scene out of the movie cars. I told Mark I feel like I'm in Radiator Springs.

While we are down there Mark and I stumbled across a house that we have considered buying. It’s perfect. I think most realtors description of it would be a cozy, country feel home, ideal for a young couple’s starter home. Other then the commute for us I think it’s a keeper. I don't know you tell me.


We also celebrated Hagen's first birthday while we were down there. Chase and Nancy put together a yummy barbeque with all the family. It was fun to see everyone gather together and enjoy good company and good food. Hagen seemed to enjoy his cake too.

I am thankful to my new extended family and the opportunity we have to go down there every once in a while and get away from all the hustle and bustle and go 4-wheeling and visit with them. I have officially given myself a bad rap down there. I've been asked d why it is that whenever I come down all I want to do is sleep. It’s either because they plan outstanding outings that wipe me out or it’s because I’m just used to the busier life up here and the minute I get down south my body begins to relax and so I sleep. Either way, I love it.

4 comments:

Heather and AD said...

I don't know how much I like the idea of you living so far away...I mean what happened to being friends after Erica left? I mean I know I'm not fun enough while she's still here, but I've been practicing so I can be fun enough to be your friend...so much for that!

The Proctors said...

Finally, a new post! I love the house, and you could probably get it really cheap!

The Barton Bunch said...

It's about dang time you posted something!! I love the house! I am glad you are looking at something closer to your wonderful sister-in-law (that means me of course!!). Just kidding! Well we will see you in a few days! Congrats on graduation!!

Allison said...

Sounds like things are busy as always Rosie! I think the house is a real keeper...I don't know how many people will come visit you, but as long as you're happy...hehe. Good luck with graduation and with finding a house! It's a bit of a stressful process, but worth it in the end!