Saturday, December 1, 2007

My Amazing Sister

I just wanted to add that I have the most amazing sister ever. I decided to change my blog to a Christmas background. Instead I totally messed up my entire blog. Luckily I was able to call the blogging Queen and say, "help!" Amanda was to the rescue. She created my background and put everything back in its proper place. She truly is amazing! Oh, by the way I have learned my lesson. I will never touch my blog, (other then to create a post)unless my sister is here to help and guide me through the process. I promise Amanda. Thanks for all your help!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

You freakin' suck-up! I know that messing it all up was simply a ploy to get me to change it for you! I'm no dumb dumb!

Anonymous said...

Rosie I Think Your tree is great! You little City girl. Merry Christmas! Love Mom