Saturday, December 15, 2007

Movie Rating

Last night over dinner Mark and I were planning what we should do for entertainment. I'm officially done with finals and I was ready to do something rather exciting. We narrowed our options down to two things we could:
A: Try to take over the world. Or
B: Go see the new movie that just released, I Am Legend.
After weighing our options we decided that option B was more exciting and a lot easier.

We text our friend Jared to see what time he was going. The movie started in 40minutes. Jared said he would buy our tickets since he was already in line for them. Mark flew to the tub where he scrubbed with all his might. We dashed to the car and of we flew to the movie. (After a quick call to Jared to ask which movie theater he was at.)

When we got to the movie we were sure glad Jared bought our tickets in advance. The line was huge. I heard another lady exclaim as we ran through the line, "Look they were smart and got their tickets early." We then hurried to the theater to be blessed with the back row of the front floor seats, but we made it and we were ready to be entertained by a good movie.

Now the rating:
DON'T GO SEE THIS MOVIE!!!!! I repeat DON'T GO SEE THIS MOVIE! I don't think I can scream this statement loud enough. When we came out of the theater to see a line of people to go see the next showing of it, I wanted to go to each individual person and tell them not to see this film.
If i were to give this fill a thumbs up thumbs down rating I would have to not even give it the courtesy of even giving it a thumb. It was horrible. This movie was just a zombie movie.

Now I know what your thinking Amanda, "This is just Rosie and any movie that has the slightest bit of the boo factor will scare her, she's just a wimp." Even though the movie scared the crap out of me, the people we were with also agreed that it was a bad movie. There was no point to the movie and they took such an exciting hopeful scenario for millions of people and turned it into a dark and terrifying situation that leaves you hoping it will never happen. Overall the movie was very dark.

I have to admit there is a perk to this movie. I got to cuddle up with Mark during the movie. All Admit I needed a security blanket to save me from the zombies. Also Mark found a perk to the movie too. He will now be allowed to get the gun he wants for Christmas. Ha Ha Ha.

Now if we would have ended our night after the stupid show the night would have been a total failure and we should have chosen option A when planning our night. But we made a recovery. We went back to Jared's house after the movie to visit and say hello to his family, and there we were able to watch the end of one of my new favorite movies, It's A Wonderful Life. After that both Mark and I were a little hungry and so we headed to the most exciting place in Utah County at 11:30 at night, IHOP. i have to say If it wasn't for the delicious stuffed french toast and hot chocolate I would have thought the night was a total flop. Maybe next week will try to take over the world.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Ewww! Rosie..."cuddle time", " He let me maul him last night.", "...getting to cuddle with his beautiful wife all night long."

Don't you know it's inappropriate to share your private bedroom goings-on with the free world?!

Good grief, girl! "Cuddling" and "mauling"... there are innocent eyes that could be reading this! I had to shield poor Cameron's eyes before he saw your virtual "Redbook" article!

Rosie said...

Amanda what are you talking about?

Anonymous said...

Hey, loved reading your movie review! I added a picture of Mike and I to my post, so check it out.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Thanks for the review! Brandon wants to go see that movie and i have no desire whatsoever!!! So i will let him know that it was a flop!!

Amanda said...

My goodness, Rosie Posie! Thank goodness you changed your post and took out those "questionable" elements! Who knows what people may have thought of you after reading words like "cuddle"!

You silly girl! I was totally teasing you! There was nothing wrong with your post as it was before. You didn't have to change it! I just like to find ways to torment you! Newlyweds are supposed to "cuddle" and "maul" each other constantly... and you do! You're a perfectly normal, hormonal newlywed! Maul away!