Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Tagged!!

1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was thirteen years old and probably hanging out at home and enjoying my summer!

2. Five things on your to do list today?
Complain about being sore
Pick up Grandma’s prescriptions
Return my library book so I don’t get another fine.
Cut out letter wheels.
Put something up on the blog so I don’t get a nasty text message at 8 in the morning from a certain sister.

3. Snacks I enjoy:
Everything! Chocolate, Ice-cream, brownies, Oh’ Henries, Cookies, anything with peanut butter,

4. What would I do if suddenly I were a billionaire?
I would pay off the cars and my school loans and buy a new house and Mark a better truck with a natural gas kit in it.

5. 3 bad habits:
Worrying
Chewing my finger nails
Putting things off for another day

6. Five places I've lived:-
Orem
American Fork
Heber
That’s it!

7. Five jobs I've had:
Preschool aid/ teacher
Provo Craft warehouse worker
Seagull book
Magazine distributor
Substitute teacher

8. Five things people don't know about me:
I broke my arm playing kissing tag in fifth grade and told my mom that I just tripped over my friend’s foot so my friend wouldn’t get in trouble.
I have a great moose call and I always seem to do it at the most embarrassing times.
I secretly love old western music, the kind my dad listens to but I wont admit that.
I have had plastic surgery
I hate being tagged because of questions like this one!


I tag: Amanda, Erica, Heather, Lindsey, and who ever else!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

It's about freaking time! So can we expect your next post in about a month?


So about your wickedly captivating post...

1. Oh Henries-- that got my attention. You bringing them camping this weekend?

2.8am? It was like 8:15 so let's not exaggerate, ok? I figured you'd be up since you were supposed to be working today, or was that just a lie so you wouldn't have to hang out with me?

3. You lived in Roosevelt, Utah with the rest of us. You celebrated your first birthday in that bustling metropolis. So that wasn't it!

Lindsey said...

What in the world did you get plastic surgery on!!!! lol I did not know that about you!

Heather and AD said...

First of all...Why was Seagull Book not listed first...I know that has been your favorite job. Second why did you not list that your favorite TV show is Dog the bounty hunter? I don't think many people know that about you, but then again maybe they do...haha