Sunday, October 7, 2007

My First Entry!

First of all, I just want to thank my fantastic sister for setting up my blog and designing this truly amazing, terrific, fabulous layout for me. If it wasn't for her, I don't know where I would be today. (Probably in a gutter somewhere-- Well, if not the gutter, I'd at least have an ugly, standard, boring Blogger template.) She is definitely the best sister I've ever had, there's no doubt about that! I want to be just like her when I grow up and that's the truth.

I'm starting this blog so everyone can catch a glimpse of my truly charmed life. First of all, I've been married for a whopping two months, so I've got this marriage thing down. If you need any marriage advice, I'm the one to ask!

I'm finishing up my last year of school at UVSC. I'm like totally the coolest, best-educated, smartest girl in like the entire teaching program! Next year (if I remember to take my birth control) I'll be a full-fledged teacher! I'll probably try to get a job teaching at my nephew's school, and then I'll definitely have to move very near to my sister... Did I mention how great she is?

Mark, that's my husband, he's pretty cool. Not as like, totally cool as me, and for sure not as cool as my sister, but out of all the resumes I looked through, I thought he'd be most qualified for the demanding job of my husband. He's doing pretty good so far. Oh yeah, he does auto body repair, but mostly and most importantly, he takes care of me.

Someday, we're going to have kids. (Sooner than later, if I don't remember to take my birth control pills.) Our kids probably won't be as cute as my sister's boys, but we'll never know that because nobody ever realizes if their own kids are as ugly as trolls.

I think that pretty much sums up the most important points of my life so far. Stay tuned for further posts and probably some more accurate details.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have a very cool sister. You should probably thank her just for being your sister.

Anonymous said...

Wow, your template is pretty neat. I bet if you had to pay for it, it would have cost like about $5000.

Anonymous said...

I don't have a sister. I bet it's pretty neat-o to have one. You should be grateful your sister is so groovy.

Anonymous said...

An awesome sister AND you're recently married?! Some people are so lucky. I don't even have a sister, but if I did, I'd want her to be just like yours.

And another thing... all the guys I date dump me when they see how hairy my back is. It's a medical condition, I tell you. No one understands! I'm never going to get married. GOSH!

Anonymous said...

You know, it's good you're being so realistic about your future children. They probably would look like trolls. (Especially compared to your adorable blond nephews.)

Anonymous said...

Rosie it sound like you have a great sister that is pretty full of her self and love's to pat her self on the back. Yes you do have some really cute nephews. But I am sure that your children will be just as cute or cuter with their red hair. But You know thats what what all grandma's think of their grand children. Love ya Mom