Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine Tag


How long have you been married? 6 months
How long did you date? We dated for about a month and a half and were engaged for 4 months.
How old is he? 27
How old are you? 22
Who eats more? He does.
Who said "I love you" first? I did.
Who sings better? He does. Mark can play instruments so he can hear the notes.
Who is smarter? We are smart about different things. Mark is great at math and cars and the technical more complicated problem solving things, and I can do the more elementary things.
Who does the laundry? We both do. Mark is very good about putting a load of laundry in. I did it more when I wasn’t teaching.
Who does the dishes? I do them because I’m home more, but Mark is very helpful and is always chipping in.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Mark does. There was no compromising on this issue when we got married.
Who pays the bills? I mostly do, but he helps when I make him!
Who mows the lawn? When we get a lawn mark will because he wants a big yard.
Who cooks dinner? I do most of the time because I plan the menu, but mark is very good about making it when I’m busy with school. My Favorite has been beans and franks!
Who is more stubborn? Mark is. When he’s right he’s right!
Who kissed who first? Mark kissed me. Even though he wasn’t going to kiss another girl until they had dated for at least a year I think we lasted two weeks.
Who asked who out? Mark asked me out after Mike told him in a text that I had a crush on him.
Who proposed? Mark purposed on my parents couch after I ruined the surprise twice in a row.
Who is more sensitive? I am. Mark will tell you some days I just have to cry and I don’t know why.
Who has more friends? We both have the same amount.
Who has more siblings? Mark does. Mark has two brothers and two sisters and I only have a brother and a sister.
Who wears the pants? Mark leads the family but we come up with the final decision after we have discussed things.
Who are you tagging? I’m not because I’m late getting this up and Valentine’s Day is over.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Good job on the post, Ro! I didn't know about the proposal thing. What happened with that?