Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A Monkey's Uncle

My whole life my uncle Steve always has told me he was a monkey's uncle.

(Thanks Becky I swiped this off of your blog)

Well on Saturday Mark and I ran to Wal-mart to grab a few things. When we got close to the entrance I noticed Steve and Kathy were sitting at the door collecting money for the veterans. We took Ellie over to meet them. While we were visiting Steve put his arm around me and told me he was now a monkey's, monkey's uncle. I had to laugh since I have decorated Ellie's entire room in monkeys. I guess all that monkey talk growing up made me have a love of monkeys.

On Monday I was getting Ellie ready and was sad that she wasn't wearing this outfit on Saturday when she met the monkey's, monkey's uncle.



It's hard to see but Ellie is wearing the cutest monkey outfit. Thanks Aunt Amanda!

No comments: