Sunday, December 13, 2009

I'm back!

I know it's been a long time since I have blogged and I am hopping to start my New Years resolution a little early this year and recommit to blogging again.

There have been a lot of things happening in our life and I will do my best to catch everyone up on all the details.

First, Mark and I are expecting our first child this May. I am 4 months along and very excited to welcome this new little one into our home. I am so thankful to be into my second trimester. The first trimester was not fun at all. I did not enjoy feeling sick all the time and feeling as if I had no energy at all. I am starting to feel a lot better now.

This Thanksgiving we had two wonderful Thanksgiving celebrations. First, we celebrated at my mom's house the week before Thanksgiving before everyone left for Thanksgiving with their in-laws. We then celebrated with Mark's family.

While we were down for Thanksgiving we carried on some fun holiday traditions like Black Friday shopping and Christmas tree hunting. We also went with Mark's dad to gather supplies for our baby cradle.

Mark's dad is going to make our babies cradle. It was fun to spend time together and pick out the wood and other supplies we would need. Also, I enjoyed watching Mark and his dad study the plans and pick out only the best supplies. I know this cradle is going to turn out great and will be cherished for years to come. Thanks Grandpa Curtis!

The last really big and exciting thing that has happened lately is our new home. Mark and I purchased our first home last month and moved in last week. We are so thankful to everyone that came and helped us move. You made the move painless. Thank you.


This is our new 4 bedroom, 2 bath home. A big change from our condo. I will post more pictures of the inside as soon as I get the inside decorated. I'm a little scared to decorate it. I don't want to screw anything up and make it ugly.

Mark and I have really enjoyed the extra space especially with the baby on the way. Mark loves his garage and I love my kitchen. We found a house that had something for the both of us. I'm to sure Mark is enjoying the snow that has fallen recently and the extra big driveway. He come is everyday and tells me he wants a plow for the 4-wheeler. Luckily the neighbor come over and helps with his plow. Maybe one day he will get a plow.

We can't believe how blessed we are, and we are so thankful for everyone's help and support. I can't wait for the new adventure that awaits us.

7 comments:

Heather and AD said...

I can't believe I didn't know you are pregnant!! That is so exciting! Congrats! I drove past your hosue today on my way V.T. and wondered if that was it! Super cute! Now you have no excuse not to hang out with me because you are now in walking distance from my house!
p.s. you look super cute pregnant!

Heather and AD said...

Don't worry that I said "super cute" twice in my last post...clearly I'm a "super cute" person...or would like to be...

The Barton Bunch said...

:) We are so happy for you! The house is way cute and I agree with the above post...you look super cute prego! Love you guys.

Sara said...

Yea!! I'm so excited! our baby's are going to be so close in age they can play together, and you live just up the street from me now!

Katie said...

You are SO CUTE PREGGO! I'm so happy and excited for you Rosie. So many exciting things right now. Enjoy your new house. And it is so cute that your father-in-law is building you a crib. FUN! Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy!

Erica said...

YEY Rosie and Mark!! We are soo excited for you two!! The house is so cute and I can just see you playing with your little baby outside it in the summer! So fun!! You look soo cute too with your little baby bump! aww Rosie I miss you and I'm so happy for you!! Take care of yourself!!

kekekelo said...

Tag Heuer Watches To Reconsider Relationship With Tiger Woods
I recently mentioned that replica Tag Heuer affirmed its commitment to Tiger Woods as a brand ambassador. They publicly stated that they would stick by the super star as a face of the brand despite and alleged transgressions. It now looks like they might have altered their position. This is the second time this month that Tag Heuer Watch has had to "restate" an earlier announcement. The first was in regard to the origin on their new Caliber 1888 movement.
Now tag heuer formula seems to suggest that Tiger Woods may not be in their short term future goals.We have already seen Tag Heuer pull Tiger Wood based ads, but that makes sense in the immediate given the negative publicity of Tiger's current extramarital activities. Now it looks like tag aquaracer is seriously considering their future with the golf superstar. Woods is his announcement to leave the professional world of golf for some indeterminable amount of time. Several months from now when Tiger Woods hasn't been in a golf tournament in months, he will just be another rich guy in a Nike baseball cap (unless they pull out too). tag carrera picture is that because Tiger Woods is exiting the world of golf for a while, he is severely jeopardizing his main income stream - endorsements.